A proven process developed and licensed by Energy Systems Laboratory at Texas A&M University. Continuous Commissioning provides a systematic approach to:
- Identify and solve existing operating problems – this involves a thorough review of the systems and their operations in a facility.
- Improve building thermal comfort and indoor air quality – look for problem areas within the facilities, find their root causes and improve occupant conditions for the facility users.
- Minimize building energy consumption – take a critical engineering review of the use of the facility and how best to serve those uses. Don’t fall back to the original design – optimize the systems use by modifying it to fit how the facility is currently being used and occupied.
- Minimize building energy cost
- Provide knowledge-based and hands-on training to in-house facility management staff
Continuous Commissioning typically provides a payback of investment under a two year period for the initial efforts.
- Data Centers
- Office Facilities