New Building Commissioning
San Antonio, TX
The facility contains 20,000 square feet of built out data floor, 10,000 square feet of future data floor, 5,000 square feet of administrative space, and approximately 42,000 square feet of infrastructure space. Command Commissioning performed the Functional and Integrated Systems Testing. The design of the data center includes the following features;
- Two active delivery paths for power and cooling.
- N+1 redundancy for mechanical and electrical systems.
- Power distribution at an average of 50-80 watts/ft with “high-density” areas at 150 watts.
- Raised floor height of 36 inches above structural floor for access and cooling.
- Provisions for future chilled water storage tank.